Views:1 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2018-05-08 Origin:Site
Stainless Steel Flange Ball Valve Temperature and Pressure Limits
1. The nameplate shows the maximum allowable operating pressure of the ball valve at the maximum and minimum operating temperatures.
2, using PTFE or RTFE material seats and seals, the operating temperature should be between -290C to 2000C. The operating temperatures of other types of seats and seals should be checked by the KI factory.
3, The valve's nominal pressure rating (PN) indicates the valve's maximum working pressure at normal temperature conditions. (For example, PN4.0 indicates that the operating pressure is -40 Bar (4.0 MPa) at -290C to 380C.
4, attention to electric or pneumatic actuators see their corresponding instructions.
Stainless steel flange ball valve installation instructions
1) Remove the protective caps on both sides of the flange and rinse it with the valve fully open.
2) Before the installation, the whole machine should be tested according to the specified signal (electricity or gas) (to prevent the use of performance due to vibration caused by transportation), and it can be installed on-line only after being qualified (wiring according to the circuit diagram of the electric actuator).
3) Before preparing to connect with the pipeline, the residual impurities in the clean pipeline must be flushed and removed (these materials may damage the valve seat and the ball).
4) During the installation, please do not use the actuator part of the valve as lifting point to avoid damage to the actuator and accessories. .
5) This type of valve should be installed in the horizontal or vertical direction of the pipeline.
6) The pipeline near the installation point should not have the phenomenon of sag or withstand external forces. Pipeline supports or supports can be used to eliminate deviations from the pipeline.
7) After connecting with pipes, please use the specified torque to cross-lock the flange connecting bolts.