Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-07-23 Origin:Site
Material Specification Sheet Spec/BallValve Rev. 03 23/07/2019
Material Description: Cast Steel / Forged Steel Ball Valve
1. Purpose A valve is a device that regulates, directs or controls the flow of a fluid (gases, liquids, fluidized solids, or slurries) by opening, closing, or partially obstructing various passageways. A ball valve is a valve with a spherical disc, the part of the valve which controls the flow through it.
2. Construction Material: Cast Steel / Forged Steel
3. General requirement: Type: Cast steel / Forged Steel Ball Valve Size: 02 inches diameter and above (As per requirement) Service Fluid: - Refined petroleum products (Gasoline, Diesel, Kerosene, Jet A-1, LDO and Furnace Oil) - Un-refined Crude Oil Flange Rating: - Class 150 or higher (As per requirement) End connections: - Flanged end (Raised face according to ASME B16.5), Welding end or Threaded end (As per requirement) Style: - Bolted Body Trunnion mounted ball / Floating Ball valve (as per requirement) Feature: - Two piece body / Three piece body Bore Design: - Full Bore (pigable) / Reduced Bore (non-pigable) (As per requirement) Operator: - Quarter turn lever / Hand wheel / Gear operated / Pneumatic / Motor operated (As per requirement)
4. Specification: Body: ASTM A-216 Grade WCB / ASTM A-105 (As per requirement) Bolting: ASTM A193 GR-B7 and ASTM A194 GR-2H Stem: ASTM A-l82 F304 / ASTM A-276 304 Seat Inserts: RPTFE Seat Ring: 13Cr + HF Ball: ASTM A182-F304 Design Standard: API-6D Testing: API-6D
5. Standard Compliance: ASTM A-216 Grade WCB ASTM A193 GR-B7 A194 GR-2H ASTM Al82-F304 ASTM A-105 ASME B16.5 API-6D 6. Certifications: Manufacturer must have a valid API-6D certificate with ‘Active’ status on the API composite list. Manufacturer must be an API-6D certificate holder for the last 05 years minimum. Warranty: Supplier will give the warranty for the equipment to be free of defects in material and workmanship. Supplier will replace and install without charging any cost to , any materials, supplies or equipment which fails under design conditions due to defects in material or workmanship if defect is observed and/or such failure occurs within 18 months from delivery or ONE year from the date of commissioning of the equipment (whichever is earlier)